A programme for middle and subject leaders who are new to the role and/or would like to network with others in a similar position.
The programme will cover:
- roles and responsibilities of subject/middle leaders
- approaches to monitoring and evaluation
- planning and delivering effective professional development
- expectations of the new Ofsted framework
- managing difficult conversations
The content of the course will be planned from current research and evidence-based strategies.
Led by: Gil Weston
Audience: Middle and subject leaders
Course Structure: Three half day sessions with related gap tasks
Venue: Oakham Church of England Primary
Dates: Wednesday 27 November, Wednesday 22 January, Wednesday 26 February
Time: 9.15am – 12.15pm
Cost: 6 Tokens