We have secured Andy Lakatos to deliver Subject Leadership Training. Andy is an experienced headteacher and Ofsted inspector who will help develop middle and senior leaders in the different curriculum areas.
This will cover, amongst other things:
- Subject leadership – where to start
- How to be an advocate for your subject
- What are the expectations for leading a subject for SLT or Ofsted?
- What are the best ways to monitor your subject?
- How can you ensure there is progression across your subject?
- Writing the Intent, implementation and impact element of your subject overview.
We will explore in detail what an effective subject leader is so that you can confidently lead any subject in your school.
Led by: Andy Lakatos
Dates:26th November, 28th January and 22nd April. 1.00 – 3.30pm
Time: 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Cost: 3 Tokens, per delegate for the entire course.